I’m David from the Community team, and I wanted to share some useful information about content flagging in the Forum. It’s essential to understand why and how to flag content effectively, as your contribution plays a significant role in maintaining a safe and well-organized environment.
Why is content flagging important in the Forum? Flagging content allows us to promptly address any concerns or issues with a post or thread. There are several reasons why flagging is necessary, and I’ll provide you with a brief list of examples:
- A topic or post violates our guidelines.
- A post is unrelated and off-topic, not aligning with the ongoing discussion (considering the thread’s title and initial post).
- A post is considered spam (you can refer to our spam criteria for further details).
- A post contains sensitive information.
- Identifying duplicate topics is crucial. Sometimes users create new threads on subjects that already exist in the Forum. Our moderators can merge threads, so please flag such instances to our team.
How can you flag content? To flag content, follow these steps:
- Locate the three-dot menu below the post you wish to flag.
- Click on the icon resembling a triangular flag .
- Choose the most appropriate reason for flagging your post.
- Finally, click “Flag post” to complete the process.
By following these guidelines, you can actively contribute to maintaining the quality and integrity of our forum while ensuring a smooth and pleasant experience for everyone. Thank you for your cooperation!
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Best regards, David