Siemens ix-react tree component

Hi,
Has anyone tried using the the siemens ix-react Tree component?

I am trying out the component but the example code available on the ix for developers website is not working form me. The code is using another componenet “Tree Model” from siemens/ix which doesn’t get installed with ix-react. Anyone had this issue? How fo I go about getting teh Tree Model component?

Thanks,
Saad

Hi :raising_hand_man: which version of iX do you use and can you share us more insights maybe some code to reproduce your issue/ versions of npm/ etc?

If you install @siemens/ix-react you will get automaticly @siemens/ix as a dependency of the first package. Have you cheched this?

Hi Daniel,

I do have siemens/ix and ix-react installed - versions:

“react”: “^18.2.0”,
“react-dom”: “^18.2.0”,
@siemens/ix”: “^1.6.3”,
@siemens/ix-icons”: “^1.2.0”,
@siemens/ix-react”: “^1.6.3”,

npm version: 9.6.3

In terms of the code I just copied the code from the ix for developed website - available here:

On running it I get the following error:

export 'TreeModel' (imported as 'TreeModel') was not found in '@siemens/ix' (possible exports: FilterState, FlipTileState, InputState, LogicalFilterOperator, ThemeSwitcher, UploadFileState, closeModal, convertToAbbreviationString, convertToRemString, dismissModal, getToastContainer, modal, renderDefaultItem, setToastPosition, themeSwitcher, toast)

I hope that gives you all the information you need to reproduce the problem. Let me know if I missed anything.

I am having similar issues with various other components as well that rely on some components that seem to not available in the package. I might be missing something really obvious - I hope I am as the siemens Design kit looks quite nice and I would really like to be able to use it.

Thank you,
Saad

@saad.ahmad sorry for the late response.

Did you tested it with the latest version 2.0.3?